PROSPECT AUTONOTIFICATION (AUTO-EMAIL)
Description: In Matrix, prospects are referred to as CONTACTS and auto-notification is referred to as AUTO-EMAIL. To set up Auto-Email, you first need to have one or more Contacts set up.
Set Up Contacts
- Click the MY MATRIX tab, then click the CONTACTS link.
- Click the ADD button.
- Fill in all the information you want for the contact. The only required fields are FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and EMAIL ADDRESS. When you are finished, click the SAVE button. Now you are ready to set up a Search.
Save a Search and Enable Auto-Email
- Run a search and click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page. Click the NEW AUTO EMAIL button.
- Click the email CONTACT drop-down box to select the Contact you want to assign to this search.
- Fill in the SUBJECT for the new Auto Email.
- If you want, you can choose the BCC: field and click the box to send yourself a separate copy.
- In the SETTINGS section, you can choose to send the auto email in Concierge mode or save it as a Favorite Search on your Home tab.
- Choose a schedule for sending the auto emails ASAP or DAILY by clicking the appropriate radial button.
- Click the SAVE button.
Matrix will immediately email the search results to your Contact. As new listings meet your search criteria, Matrix will automatically email them to your Contact.