- Search Homesnap in your App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and install the app
- Allow Homesnap to access your location (This is step 4 for Android users)
3. Tap I’m a real estate agent
4. Select CRMLS as your MLS
5. Search for your “MLS identity” by enteringyour name, email, or Agent ID as it appears in CRMLS and tap Search.
6. Enter your email or cell phone number to verify your MLS Account (Land lines not applicable). These must match your CRMLS profile)
7. Homesnap will send a verification code via text or email. When you receive this, select Confirm My Code in the app and enter the code.
8. Create your Profile and Password
- You can allow the app to access your device contacts and photos. This is optional, but very helpful.
- Upload your headshot
- Accept Terms and Conditions
9. Select Complete Profile or Confirm Account
The “Pro Agents” tab on the bottom menu will confirm that you are logged in as an “agent.”