Table of Contents
Here are the latest Realist Tax enhancement and bug fixes, effective 11/02/2022.
A new Feedback button has been added to let users provide feedback directly to Realist. A survey will pop up when the user clicks on the Feedback button. Information from these surveys will help Realist improve their overall product and performance.
Bug Fixes #
- The formatting for the “Wildfire Risk Score” definitions has been corrected so that it no longer cuts off on the summary page.
- The Summary section of the Hazard report will now print even when users minimize the Summary section on their screen.
- Realist received reports about a property that could not be located while users conducted a specific address search within the MLS area. This issue has been fixed.
- The Search attribute has been fixed so that users can now search using the “Foreclosure Indicator” attribute.
- Street names on the Realist flood map have been redesigned to be more legible.
- Previously, the “Wildfire Risk” section on Realist reports had erroneously displayed “Crime Risk” as its title. This has been corrected, and the title now displays properly.
- APN (Assessor Parcel Number) formatting has been corrected and now displays properly.
- Realist has repaired the “include” search operation. It now functions properly.
- A property detail report will now display the most severe flood zone if a property is located within 250 feet of multiple flood zones.