Here are the latest bug fixes in Greater Southern MLS Matrix, effective June 7th, 2022.
Agent Web Pages #
In Matrix, you can define a default map area for an Agent Web Page. We resolved an issue that disabled this option.
Auto Emails #
- Auto emails no longer incorrectly send your contacts notifications about modified search criteria. Previously, Matrix would send clients emails after sending professional users a warning notification about a search that did not return any listings. The agent notifications said that the search’s associated auto email would expire soon if the agent did not renew it.
- When you save an Auto Email and create a new contact, Matrix displays a warning message that the email does not have a “To” recipient. This message now disappears after you create the contact.
- Matrix now properly saves your changes to the criteria of an auto email. Auto emails will accurately reflect the search results from your new criteria.
- Auto Emails no longer exhibit a rare behavior where, in searches you modified, Matrix continued to send results based on old search criteria.
- You can now select the “—more—” option in your contact list when saving an Auto Email without seeing an alert about an unspecified “To” email address.
Contacts now display the correct number of Favorited listings.
Listing Input #
The top portion of the input summary page for Incomplete listings now displays correctly.
OneHome Client Portal #
Portal links you sent to a contact prior to using OneHome would return errors after the links expired in Matrix. Those links now redirect the contact to OneHome.
When agents upload an image for their “My Agent” page or other branding that is smaller than OneHome’s minimum size (500×500 pixels), OneHome will now place those images in the center of the frame.
You will no longer experience an issue where in some cases, mostly involving a browser zoom feature or text size set to display at a percentage other than 100%, Matrix displayed the top navigation bar menu options exclusively under a “More” menu.
Staff Email #
Matrix no longer sends error report emails to staff from an email address that appears to have invalid formatting.